Best Practices & Quality Statement
Good laboratory practices insure that submitted samples will be handled with care to avoid:
- Exposure to contaminants
- Compromise of material’s structure
Good laboratory practices also insure that personnel who handle the submitted samples do so with a thorough understanding of:
- How to properly prepare the samples for analysis
- Material composition and safe handling (MSDS information, if presented)
- Minimizing their own personal exposure to potentially hazardous materials
- How to recover sample material for return to customer
Finally, good laboratory practices assure that the work area, tools, prep equipment, labware, etc. are reasonably clean, serviceable, and suitable for the intended use.
The laboratory is under the supervision of a PhD-level scientist, who trains and supervises all personnel. All personnel who will have anything to do with sample preparation and handling are instructed in the proper manner and methods to be used. Trainees are supervised until they can demonstrate proper technique and repeatability.
The quality of the product that is output from Alpha Industrial/Pharmaceutical Lab, requires that all of the foregoing be strictly adhered to. Alpha is committed to producing the best quality analyses of sample materials and it is in both its and the customer’s best interests to adhere to same.